We are much more than simply a website for sourcing furniture – for over 10 years, we’ve supported a broad range of clients through all manner of office renovations, refits and furniture projects. These services include:
With over 30 years experience in the office interior and office furniture industry you are guaranteed high quality advice and service.
Free Initial Space Planning
We can provide 2D CAD drawings to help you maximise your space and ensure the best collaborative working environments.
Full Delivery & Installation Service
Our experienced fitters will ensure your office furniture is unpacked, assembled and put in place to meet your office plan.
Let MBS take the strain out of your office move. We can provide a full ‘turn key’ solution.
Office Fit Out
We offer a full fit-out service providing partitioning, flooring, electrical, data, air conditioning and decoration.
Working with our designer we can help you create a work or educational space that is inspiring, exciting and practical. The professional advice you receive on colours, flooring, lighting, and of course furniture will make your work environment stand out.
Finance Agreements for Furniture & Fit Outs
Why pay cash when you can spread the cost of your new office over the next 3 or 5 years.
If you are within 25 miles of our Pitstone head office please enquire about our professional handyman service.
DDA & DSE Assessments
We can help you ensure you are compliant with current legislation and your staff are working in a comfortable and legal way.
Office Furniture Leasing:
MBS can lease you office furniture for an ongoing monthly fee, which includes ongoing refurbishment. The benefits are considerable:
- You receive high quality furniture without the up front cost, easing valuable cash flow.
- We keep the furniture in good condition for you, so its look and performance is maintained at a similarly high level to the day it first arrived with you.
- The environmental impact of the products is further reduced through only replacing the parts that really need to be updated, extending the life time of the whole product.
- When it is no longer possible to ensure the high performance of the furniture through refurbishment, we will replace it with a new model. The old model will often be sold as reused furniture to divert it from landfill and provide an affordable solution to others.
- The costs from getting a longer, high quality performance from leased furniture will often also equate to money saved for your organisation, when compared to the full ownership and replacement of the same item.