Before considering any office relocation there are key questions you should be asking to establish whether re-locating will provide the best value for money and results your organisation is looking for.
We’ve put together a helpful list of the main points to think about before proceeding with any office relocation project and you can find these below:
- Could changes to our working methods help improve our current issues?
- What are the terms of our existing lease?
- Will relocation improve our image?
- How will relocation affect our fellow workers?
- What is our I.T. Strategy and will our existing premises accommodate it?
- Do we have enough room for future expansion?
- What is the cost of relocation refurbishment?
- Can we extend our existing building or take more space?
All of the above will enable you to have an informed and considered view on the best way of moving forward and if an office relocation is the right choice for your organisation.