We take our impact on the environment very seriously. Here is our environmental policy and an update on our activity because, as with the products we supply, we want to provide this information clearly to you.
Environmental Policy Statement:
This environmental policy statement has been developed by the Directors of MBS with the help of an independent consultant.
We seek to reduce our impact on the environment where possible as part of our commitment to running a profitable, sustainable business, which we want to be an exemplar in the furniture marketplace.
Our commitments include:
- We will schedule and conduct an environmental review at least yearly, with an auditing programme designed to measure our progress and deliver continual improvement.
- Our aim is to not produce, emit or discharge any waste or pollution where possible or consume unnecessarily.
- We seek to maintain an understanding of improving technologies and environmental regulation relevant to our business, so we can manage our activities in accordance with these and be at the forefront of good practice.
- Make information on furniture performance and environmental impact clear and widely available, to help organisations reduce their own environmental impacts.
- This policy is shared with everyone working for and on behalf of MBS.
- MBS will continue to innovate in the ways we screen products, reduce their impact and try to mitigate this as far as possible.
Director – MBS Workplace Environment
Steps we are Taking to Reduce our Environmental Impact:
We choose products that are:
We also provide alternatives to the purchase of new products, including: